During the summer I encountered some Liberty fabric in a gorgeous rose pattern, but it was $40 a yard. Outta my range. By A LOT. After some searching, I found this Yuwa cotton lawn that was similar (I mean, it's still not LIBERTY, but it's kinda close). The fabric was a dream to work with and the dress came together pretty quickly. In this photo, I hadn't hemmed it yet, thus the pucker at the bottom, but it turned out to be a perfect summer dress, although it does require a frequent ironing. I found some lovely antique glass rose ladies' cufflinks for buttons, and they really look nice on it. I just need to find a slim vintage red belt and I'll be all set for next summer.